ORGANIC PERUVIAN ALFAJORES


AMAZING PERUVIAN ALFAJORES, SO FRESH AND SOFT THAT MELT IN YOUR MOUTH. CHECK MY 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON EBAY!


BUT, WHAT IS AN "ALFAJOR"?
An Alfajor is simply a unique shortbread cookie sandwich filled with caramel and generally dusted with powdered sugar. They're a very popular dessert in almost all Latino America, and a MUST TRY for everyone.



For EACH additional box please add $2.00 for Shipping or Request a simple shipping calculation. Thanks

How many boxes should I request? 
People who tasted this awesome cookies always wish to buy more of what they did, so don't be shy, get what you really want and more!

All Organic Ingredients and 0% Trans Fat Real Butter!
Contains no nuts, egg, or preservative!
Open to made special orders for parties, weddings, baby showers, b-days, etc.

Contact me I promise to respond same day
I do deliveries in Hampton Roads area in Virginia 

Satisfaction warranty or your money back! 

E-mail Questions: cocinandoconwendy@live.com



1 comment:

  1. I bought a box of 16 alfajores and they were amazing! Thanks for the quick delivery too. I'll buy more boxes for Christmas and thanks for the extra gift. My kids really enjoy it. Thanks again - Ingrid

    ReplyDelete