Oven for boneless chicken: 375*F - 185*C for 30-35 min.
Oven for chicken with bone: 400*F - 200*C for 35-40 min
8 boneless chicken thighs (you can also use chicken with bone)
1 cup of Flour (I use gluten free flour)
Salt and pepper to taste
For the Egg:
2 tbsp. milk (I use milk of almonds)
Pepper, Salt, Oregano to taste
For the Cereal:
4 tzs. of Cornflakes
1 tbsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1 tsp. dried Basil
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Oregano
1 tsp. dried Thyme
1. Cereal: Place cereal in a Ziploc bag, close it and crush with a rolling pin. Then add all species and mix well. Empty contents into a plate and set aside.
2. Egg: Beat eggs in a bowl with all other ingredients and set aside.
3. Flour: Mix the flour with the other ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
4. Clean and wash chicken and dry them well. Coat chicken with flour and shake it off, then coat it with the egg and finally the cereal.
5. Put them in a pre-greased tray or also you can use parchment paper or aluminum foil.
6. Spray chicken with some oil. This will help it to get a nice baked gold color.
7. Put them in the oven according to directions -noted above- and serve!