PISCO SOUR - VIDEO

Welcome back to my kitchen :) Today I bring you a classic Peruvian drink and super popular and delicious Pisco Sour.




Ingredients for 4 Servings:
3 (I'm using a 1/2 cup measurement) of Pisco 
2 (1/2 cup) of Jarabe de Goma or our Mix of 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water
1 (1/2 cup) of  Fresh Lemon 
1 Egg White 
1 cup of Cubed Ice 
few drops of Angostura Bitter for garnish. In my case I use Cinnamon. 

This recipe can be used with any kind of measurement instrument like a cup, a glass or any other container,  just have to respect the 3-2-1 principles and then you have an awesome Pisco Sour. 

Preparation steps:
Blend all ingredients, placing them one by one in a blender or cocktail glass. Blend about 15 seconds and voila! SERVE and decorate it with a few drops of Angostura bitters or a little bit of cinnamon.

Video Tutorial:
See your in my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cocinando-con-Wendy / 338562172875591

No comments:

Post a Comment